Monday, August 11, 2014

Challenge #16 Top Picks: Voting Open August 11th to August 18th, 2014

Welcome to the Challenge #16 PoP ToP!

Hello everyone!  Sorry that this post is a little bit later than usual.  I had a medical appointed late this afternoon and then a little bit of shopping while I was out.  We didn't get home until just now.  Due to the fact that I need to add the images to the link up by hand as soon as the post goes live, I wasn't able to just schedule it to go out at six.  I had to wait until I was home so that I could get everyone linked up to begin the voting process.  Hopefully, this delay wasn't a problem for anyone.  However, I'm here now so let's get the show on the road!

Now unfortunately, our numbers were low again for Challenge #16.  The first time this happened the team came to a consensus that any time we had under 14 participants we would not have a top seven and simply open things up so that all the entrants have the opportunity to be chosen as the Voter's Choice.  So, that will be the case once again for this past challenge.

However, I've decided to change things up a little bit.  While we may not have enough participants to have a top seven, we certainly have enough to have a top three.  So, from now on, in situations where we have 7 to 13 participants we will showcase a top three and any time we have 14 or more entrants, we will have our usual top seven.

So, without further ado, please let me introduce you to the Top Picks for Challenge #16 (in no particular order)...


 

Congrats Ladies...

As a participant who has been chosen as a Top Pick, each of you is entitled to a special Top Pick badge. Please send an email to popwinners {at} gmail {dot} com, or by clicking HERE to bring up the address in your email program, with the subject "Challenge #16 Top Pick" and I'll email your badge to you.  Please note that it may take me several days to get back to you, so I really appreciate your patience.
Now as I mentioned, each of the participant's who entered Challenge #16 is eligible to have their project and/or post voted on.  Here is a list of everyone who entered.  Each of the entrant's names is linked up to their blog post (order is reflective of how they entered the challenge and nothing else).

Dawn (link up #2)

Have Your Say!

Now the really hard work starts.  It is time for you, our readers, to vote for your favourite entry.  Which participant most inspires you?  Remember, you are not necessarily voting on a creation that was made.  You might simply find what the person had to say in their post to be inspiring and optimistic and in line with the concept of dreams.  A few of our participants included great passages on how their project connected to the theme and what they had to say was inspiring. Therefore, please be sure to go and check out the entries first and not just make your choices off of the thumbnails.  You can also check out comments left by entrants on the Challenge #16 start post by clicking HERE and scrolling down to the bottom.  Once you have checked all the entries out,  let us know who your favourite choice is by placing your vote below using the Inlinkz feature.

Voting open for 7 days:
August 11th to
August 18th

Come have your say in determining the Voter's Choice for Challenge #16!  Don't forget to leave a comment after you have voted.  There will be a prize for one lucky voter who leaves a comment (chosen randomly).  If you haven't had the opportunity to visit each of the entries already, please go and check them out a little more closely before placing your vote.  Once you have made your decision, why not go back and let them know how they inspired you.

Good luck everyone!

Important Note:

Please note that in order for this to work, I must add all the entries but I can only do this AFTER I have published this post.  So there will be some overlap time between when this post is published and when you will be able to vote.  Once I have uploaded the entries there will be a total of eleven images below on which to vote.  As soon as all eleven are uploaded, I'll enable voting to begin. If there are less than eleven, it means that I am still in the process of adding the images and you should come back in a little while to make your vote.  Thank you for your patience!

Link Up Below:



8 comments:

Beth F. said...

Julie O's layout is fabulous!

Marg said...

Wow, I have voted for my favourite, but they are all gorgeous!! I went for the entry by Julie, with the dog who visits people in the nursing home where Julie works. The dog obviously brings love & happiness to the residents and lets them love their dreams.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Congratulations to all of those who were chosen for Top 7. Good luck. Thank you so much for choosing my card for this fabulous honor. I love this team, the challenges, and Lisa! You are all fabulous! Have a fantastic day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

I had a real hard time choosing who to vote for today. I t was between #2 Julie O. and #6 Donna Ellis. I loved the comments so much for both creations and the creations themselves as well as the reason for the creations. Ladies take a bow! You encouraged me so much. Thank you. I finally decided on #2 Julie O. I saw such hope and encouragement and desire to do things in these photos. Dreams come from Hopes. Hopes inspire us to dream. Yes, Sophie has done that. Thank you so much Julie O. for sharing your layout with us. Edwina Brown

Regina Easter said...

awesome work ladies.....love Julie's layout..so cute

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job everyone! I voted for Julie O's awesome layout.

zstefaniez said...

Lots of beautiful cards and talent!! They're all different and unique. Love them all, Good luck to you all!

Unknown said...

I voted for Gloria Shirr. She always has beautiful cards and I love her work.